Select your timezone:
Upon visiting our Website, we process technical data related to your usage of the Website, including but not limited to IP address, location data (down to city level), access-provider, referring URL, date, time, access tokens, session key, browser type and version, browser language, operating system, amount and state of transferred data. This information can be related to you, therefore, Personal Identification Information can be processed as well. These data may also be processed as anonymized statistical data.
In case you interact with us via our Website live chat, e-mails and sign-up forms, Bittotech Facebook page, Youtube channel, Twitter page or Telegram or any other official social media account, we process, in addition to Personal Identification Information (limited in case of contacting via social media), also the contents of your message.
Name, e-mail address, IP address, language, Google Analytics client ID, Gravatar image, if you choose to sign up via Facebook, we collect your Facebook UID, Facebook profile name, Facebook e-mail
The personal data we process is collected from one of the following sources:
Any data you provide will not be publicly displayed or shared to other Website visitors or clients. Certain employees of Bittotech have access to personal data to the extent necessary for the performance of their work duties. We use third party processors and separate data controllers to help provide our service. They will have access to your personal data as reasonably necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
We have taken necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against the unauthorized disclosure, abuse or other processing in violation of applicable law.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
1) Right to be informed and to access. You may get information regarding your personal data processed by us.
2) Right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Moreover, you may request that the personal data is transmitted to another controller. Bear in mind that the latter can only be done if that is technically feasible.
3) Right to erasure. You the right to have personal data we process about you erased from our systems if the personal data are no longer necessary for the related purposes.
4) Right to object and restrict. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and restrict it in certain cases.
5) Right to rectification. You have the right to make corrections to your personal data.
6) Right to withdraw consent. When you have given us consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw said consent at any time.
To exercise any of the abovementioned rights, please contact our customer support team via e-mail indicated in Section 6 below.
Newsletter, notifications and direct marketing campaigns
With your explicit consent, you may be subject to direct marketing campaigns, we may send you our newsletter or provide you with notifications. You may opt out of the direct marketing campaigns, newsletters and notifications on your account settings. We may also provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Please note that email marketing messages include an opt-out mechanism within the message itself (e.g. an unsubscribe link in the emails we send to you). Clicking on the link in an email will opt you out of further messages of that category. You can use the Account Settings page to exercise choices about all categories of email and push marketing communication.
We do not knowingly collect any information from individuals under 18 years of age. If we discover a user of being younger than 18 years old, we will require the user to close their account and we will take steps to delete any collected information as soon as possible.